Friday, May 8, 2009

Get out your old tools

This has been a wonderful week for me, I was so busy that is flew by and now it is Friday Night and my hubby is home. My rainy evenings were full of creative time after the kids went to bed. I spent the last couple nights working on my projects for Core-dinations. It has been so inspiring talking the other ladies and sharing Idea's, all and all I am both charged and humbled by the creative energy. Head over to their new blog and check out what Kim Moreno did. This is my very first project for them and a card that I made for a little old school challenge that we did. We were challenged to use the tools we first started scrapping with. My first tools were my paper trimmer, punches and my Mom's pinking shears. I love using my fiskars trimmer to emboss and deboss paper. So easy and effective, So ladies I challenge you to break out some of your old tools and see what you can come up with. TFL :) Lydia
All Cardstock is Core-dinations and Pattern Paper is Chatterbox

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge! I love your card and your layout. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea...breaking out the old stuff...!! Lord knows we all have alot of it....love the card...awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card with the "popcorn bucket". It's always nice to remind people to bring out those old tools...because it can make a new refreshing page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! Isn't it fun to play???

    ReplyDelete
  5. love kicking it old school!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...