Friday, June 5, 2009

Splash {A two pager}

Well it has been a very long time since I have done a two page layout and if I am to be honest I struggled with it just a little. My brain has been square for so long it took me a bit of tinkering to work with the rectangle. Over all I am pleased with the results, the inspiration came from my sons shorts and the splashes of water everywhere. I absolutly love this fun paper by Cosmo Cricket and the cool stripes were created with painters tape, Core-dinations Cardstock and my handy dandy sanding block. Enjoying the summer weather and have a great weekend. TFL:)

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. What great and fun details not to mention fun photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't get tired of me saying the same thing over and over, but man, it is amazing what you can do with coredination cardstock and sanding and it's just so brilliant.

    I just got LSS news that coredination papers are in, I really must give it a try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun.. the combination of the cardstock and colors is wonderful... really emphasizes the fantastic pics!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...