Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dip, Dive, Dodge

Last winter to keep active I signed up for the schoolyard sport of Dodgeball. Yup the one where you try and hit your opponent with a ball. Little did I know, this sport turned out to be one heck of a workout and a ton of fun. If you are looking for a way to shed a few pounds and have a good time, I highly recommend it. This layout features a few of the photos during the first season and because of poor gym lighting I converted them to black and white. The bright colors of the October Afternoon Road Trip papers were perfect for the go go go feeling that I was aiming for. I can't wait to play again this fall.
Products used are Core-dinations Cardstock, October Afternoon pattern papers and embellishments, AC buttons and Karen foster loop brads. TFL:)

Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. what a great way to exercise, love the layout! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome, I'm going to try and see if my dh and I can't get together a team and play that here too...I loved Dodge-ball when younger, why did we ever quit? =) Floor Hockey would be fun too I would imagine! Fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I love the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the OA products and the bold, primary colors of this layout! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some great lo's on here! I haven't been feeling inspired lately, but I am now. I added you to google reader so I can scraplift soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I {heart} October Afternoon! :)

    Great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours in this!! I too love October Afternoon and have just bought some of this range!! Can't wait to use it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...