Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Papa and *NEW Core-dinations*

I am so excited I cannot wait to get my hands on some of this, Core-dinations unveiled three new assorted packs at CHA in Orlando this past week: Ebony and Ivory™, Sugar and Spice™, and the Jenni Bowlin Core Impressions. The Jenni Bowlin Collection looks so amazing and I can't wait to play with these fabulous textures, wait until you see the demask. All I can say is WOW!!

Here is my most recent layout for Core-dinations, I love these photos of my Dad and Son, the two of them are so animated, discussing the properties of rhythm. I loved the look of the vintage papers, so like the denim in the photo. Hope you all had a wonderful long weekend Pattern Paper by Daisy Bucket, Cardstock by Core-dinations, Buttons by foof fa la, TFL :)

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. wahoo! looks awesome and seriously. is it bad to pull up a chair next to my mailbox and waite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout! The new stuff looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really make beautiful things from cardstock! I saw the new releases at CHA--lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...