Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I have been creating, Honest!

Well needless to say life slows down for no one, least of all me. But I have been making creations, honest I have. Not allowed to share most of them just yet but keep yours eyes peeled and they will be popping up soon in various locations, Daily Inspirations, Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine and at Serendipty Scrapbooks. Plus I am always working on Core-dinations goodness. But I promise I will have all sorts of goodies soon. In the mean time I created this simple boy birthday card and a thank you card.Products used Imaginise Pattern Paper, Jenni Bowlin zigzag sticker and Coredinations Cardstock TFL :)

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. love the thank you card - the fringe is cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SOOOO cute! I love them, and having your son behind the plane card reminds me of my little guy wanting to do the same thing! ;) BTW, I left you something on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...