Wednesday, October 28, 2009

You make me happy!


My first blog award! Thanks, Amy, that is so incredible

Here's the rule: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word.

1. Where is your cell phone? purse.
2.Your hair? highlighted
3. Your mother?Loving
4. Your father? Funny
5. Your favorite food?.Salad
6.Your dream last night? Girl.
7. Your favorite drink? Ceaser
8. Your dream/goal? Fulfillment
9. What room are you in? office
10. Your hobby? Scrapbooking
11. Your fear? Loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? bath
14. Something that you aren't? negative
15. Muffins? ok
16. Wish list item? lens
17. Where did you grow up? Ontario
18. Last thing you did? breakfast
19. What are you wearing? pyjamas
20. Your TV? Distraction
21. Your Pets? Dog
22. Friends? awesome
23. Your life? fabulous
24. Your mood? nervous
25. Missing Someone? No
26. vehicle? Acadia
27. Something your not wearing? socks
28. Your favorite store? Scrapbook
29. Your favorite color? orange
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? Shelley
33. One place that I go to over and over? Timmy's
34. Facebook? yes
35. Favorite place to eat? Elsewhere!

It is a incredibly cool honor to be given this little award, it makes my heart beat a little faster to know that you find my work inspiring. Thank you so much to all my friends and followers. Your comments make my days and presence makes me smile.

Now I have to pass this on to five people, and some blogs that I love are Aphra, Carrie {tinkering L8}, Ellen, Pamela and Jing-Jing. I find all these ladies ridiculously talented and I hope you all take the time to visit them and leave them some love.

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Awww....thanks for thinking of me, Lydia! Such an honor, especially from such a talented chickie such as yourself. So, let me think of my one word answers to all those questions, and I'll post later in the week. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I'd love for us to both be on the Imaginisce team, too! How fun, hun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much lydia - will try to post this tonight :D

    you are super duper talented!!! love reading your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lydia! Sorry it took me so long to pop over here! You rock too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...