Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Cards

We are fast approaching the most wonderful day of the year and everything here is ready. Only the last minute things left to do. Going to bake cookies for Santa, cook the food and set the table for breakfast. Mmm Yummy! I can't wait!! I look forward to seeing the faces of my loved ones when they open their gifts and I can't wait to share it with all of you. I made almost all of my gifts this year { I can't share them with you yet because my family sometimes checks in here} and I also made all my Christmas Cards. Some of you may recognize this photo from summer time, I posted it and Sarah Hodginson from Core-dinations laughingly joked that it would make a great Christmas card photo. Well, I took that to heart and I love how it turned out, simple and easy. Which is good cause I made 43 of them and the best part the whole batch cost me $9.90. Great for a tight budget.
My hubby is home for the next 2 weeks so I am looking forwar to a little quality time and enjoy a few day with my sister who arrives tonight. Here a picture of my tree, it is my favorite thing at Christmas time and it simply would not feel like Christmas with out it. Merry Christmas everyone and have a happy holiday.
Lydia



Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that is one fantastic tree and love your budget Christmas card idea and believe me, it does not look like budget made. Any hand-made card means the sender spent love and time, and that is just priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! And that tree is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now how could a Christmas card get any cuter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous tree Lydia...wishing you and yours a wondrful holiday season too

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is the most adorable christmas card!!!! Whata great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your card! It's genius! I have two boys, so this just speaks to me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...