Monday, December 14, 2009

Festive Fruit

Well I am completely immersed in the Holiday season, there is snow on the ground, my tree is up and sparkling the smell of cinnamon on the wood stove and gingerbread men on the counter. I love this! I also love pomegranates. They are a special treat at this time of year and this year is the first year my boys have shared this treat with me. These tiny little red jewels pop in your mouth and are a wonderful reward after all the hard work of peeling them. At this time of year I take a ton of photos to document all these things and when it comes to scrapping it, it is always nice to have a collection of fabulous sketches around. This one I found over at Got Sketch and it was perfect for these pictures.


Valerie Salmon's sketches are for personal use only and not for the
purpose of publication submissions, contest entries, design team
projects, class projects, and design templates.

Products used Core-dinations Cardstock, American Craft Pattern Paper, Inkadoo stamp and buttom box buttons. TFL:)


Share/Bookmark

10 comments:

  1. Super layout and great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, and the boys look so happy with their fruit! Perfect sketch... well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love pomegranates too. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous LO - love the vibrant colors you chose :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout...the fun colors and sweet photos are just perfect! Thanks for sharing that sketch. It's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Ok, I have a foolish question...how to you eat a pomegrante? I see them cut in half, do you just eat the inside? Do you eat the round center things? lol....I love the smell of them, and I want to try them, just need some guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great sketch and what cute photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that sketch .. and your layouts are so devine .. the photos are too too cute . .my husband loves that fruit

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your take on the sketch - perfectly christmas-y! and now i want my house to smell like cinnamon, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...