Monday, June 21, 2010

Bring on the Sun

Oh I can feel the rays of sunshine on my face and it feels so good, it has been a wet winter and I am loving the last couple of days of warmth. For Fathers Day I took my dad and hubby and boys on an old steam train that travelled to a steam powered saw mill, it is a beautiful trip and simply a great way to spend an afternoon.
Plus there are some amazing places to take photos, I just love the white wash paint
and all the rusty things
I would love to go out there for an adult photo shoot it is just so cool!!
Also today is my last post over at Paper Poppy it has been awesome over there and there has been some fantastic inspiration. This week I tried to use a transparency , you'll have to let me know what you think, I had never used one before!

This was last weeks creation, {This was my favorite} It seems that I have a small love of ducks these days, they are just so cheerful.
Right now I am working on  a ton of really fun projects, getting ready for CHA summer. I hate not being able to share but I will as soon as I can. You can expect texture!!
Lydia:)

Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day. My daughter would love to do a photo shoot there.
    I love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooooooo what fabulous photos...checked out that transparency...YOU ROCKED IT!!! and this layout is too quacking cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really great photos and I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics and I LOVE your page! It is so fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic photos - and the layout is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you got some wonderful photos to scrap and your layout is bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful photos, Can't wait to see them scrapped

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute layout! LOVE the colors!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great lo - love those ducks and that sunny yellow :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...