Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Canada Day

Yeah!! Wearing my red and white today with pride!!! As I mentioned before I have a new look to my blog, what do you think?? I am so incredibly happy with it, it is so sunny, literally. My good friend and incredibly talented designer friend Day helped me create it.

Also 3 Scrappy boys is having a HUGE sale in honor of Canada Day and the 4th of July everythings on sale, not going out of buisness, but has to make room, because CHA summer is just around the corner. Yeah!!!

Here is one of the layouts created from this months July add on. It has been so long since attempting anything heritage and I love how this turned out, the soft felt flowers are my fave.
and because I don't want to let today go by with out posting something with red in it, here is the layout that I created for Paper Poppy last week.
Enjoy the day, hope you get your face painted, eat, play and be merry.

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your new blog look! So impressed that you helped create it, too. These layouts are fabulous, especially that second one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout! The blog looks awesome, too! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cool is red and teal together..love it, and your heritage layout is simply stunning Lydia...you have inspired me again

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...