Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm Back with some new core-dinations

My camping trip was wonderful, but it is soooooo good to be home and have a decent full size shower. If you have not already seen it, I also get to share with you one of Core-dinations newest releases. This time we have teamed up with Graphic 45.
I think the diamond here is my favorite, you all know I love grey and this is gonna work so great for Halloween!! Oh the ideas are flowing, I can't wait to get my hands on some
I will have more layout to share soon, I want to get to my scrappy corner, but alas the campfire smell of my clothes will not allow it. Laundry calls!! LOL Tonight I will be able to craft.

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. ohmygosh, that's awesome! i love g45 and love core-dinations' distressed look. thanks for sharing and have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are fabulous!! I love the clock/watches papers so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...