Monday, September 13, 2010

Totally Tuesday

So it has been a wonderful weekend and I thrilled to have found my lost friend Mojo. The ladies over at 3 scrappy boys have kept me inspired and If you need a little bit of pumping up, these gals are top notch good cheer leaders. Here is one of my weekend creations. This is my sons first day at school. He looks so grown up to me, I know that I will look back at this photo one day and say.....ah he was so little. Today I just miss him. This is his first step away from me and I am not a super clingy mom but I know that I am taking this a lot harder than he is. 
The Core-Impressions, was absolutely perfect for this and I am incredibly stoked about my whimsical use of the Bee for the letter B.
This is a little card that I put together with my son for his teacher.
This card uses a whole bunch of Jillibean soup and I love this stamp by My stamp box, so fun and funky.

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. If Mojo has any cousins feel free to send them my way.... :)
    LOVE this- and I'm with you on the kindergarten thing- I AM glad they are doing better with it than we are...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww sorry to hear that you are missing him. 3:00 is just around the corner, he will be home soon.
    Love your layout and your card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! That Core'dinations is the perfect accent! He does look little but I bet he had a ball.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mix of file folder, bee, chalkboard and plaid is just superb. My oldest started K this year and I am happy to have her out of the house, but in 2 years when my youngest starts I will be a mess ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous layout and love that card! Hard to send them off to school I know. Mine is now off to college (but still at home) and I'm taking Brandy to California this week - she's moving - sniff sniff!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...