Friday, October 1, 2010

October has arrived {and winners}

As I have mentioned a time or two before I love fall, and there is just something so much fun about being given a day every year just to dress up as something else. I am talking about none other than Halloween. It is not just for kids, I love getting dressed up. I especially love putting on wild make up and sparkles.  When I got my hands on the *NEW Graphic 45 Core-Impressions I knew that I wanted to create something Halloweenish, the black and soft grey the marvelous textures, how could I resist!!
This was my costume last Halloween, I went as a monarch butterfly!
To create the title I stamped the word halloween onto the cardstock and then heat embossed it with gloss black embossing powder, to make it really stand out. The black and orange rox by Queen n co are such a great touch, love there eerie look.

And now for the news you've all been waiting for............the Winners are
drawn from a hat by my 4 year old son.

Tanya who said " Great project, I didn't realize they had so many products! Posted on my blog."

Leah the orange who said" okay, WOW! first of all, found you through Andrea's (apologetic) blog post, and was TOTALLY inspired by your project (i wanna do something very similar, and now my head's swimming with wonderful ideas - thanks!), and the fact that they're donating to a charity on your behalf! that's just AMAZING, and i hope you win it!

and, well, i hope *I* win your goodies, because i promise i'd do them justice! "

and last but not least

Patty K who said "wonderful wall hanging --very pretty "

Ladies if you would please send me your addresses I can get the packages sent out right away. {email me is in the side bar}

Thank you to Everyone, I cannot tell you how incredibly excited I am to "see" so many new faces. It means so much to me that so many of you chose to follow this little blog of mine. I hope something here Inspires you to create. I love it when people share there creations.  {{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}

Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. I love the layout. How did you make the calendar in the circle? I really like that!!!Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh look at you! how cool is that? love your core work here sista!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Halloween stamp is especially nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. neat layout! love the stamp and the calendar and that photo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout! What a wonderful surprise to see I won, sending you an email :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this page - where did you get the blingy cat???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...