Monday, January 31, 2011

Debut at Got Sketch?

 I am still away at CHA and having an incredible time, I can't wait to fill you in on all my finds and adventures, but alas I am travelling with nothing but my i-pad which makes blogging a little tricky. Since today is my debut over on the Got Sketch blog, I really wanted to share with you my creation so I pre-scheduled this post {now that I have found that function} and am excited to share. If you are not familiar with Valerie's blog it is chalk full of wonderful designers and a ton of inspiration. I've used several of her sketches before and was really pumped about being invited to participate. Here is my layout, based on sketch #109.

I am in love with this line from October Afternoon, I just love this map paper, it reminds me of winnie the pooh's 100 hundred acre woods.
This collection was also the perfect match for some of my acorns from My little bit of whimsy.
After the show is over, I will be in Disney land with my kids for a week and then I will be back, with tons of photos and fresh inspiration.....so stick around.
TTFN :)

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. I, too, am a huge fan of Got Sketch? and Valerie's talent! How awesome for you to be featured on her site! I'll have to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally totally lovin your take on the sketch Lydia, congrats on the gig, so love your brads i the semi circle!! wish I was there !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome page Lydia. have fun at disney and look forward to your CHA chatter :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...