Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jenni Bowlin and Core'dinations

Oh life is exciting around here!!! There is so much going on I've been moving dirt by the ton loads and working on the landscape. The sun is out and I am in the mood to plant, so I've got some new trees. Sorry that blogging has taken a back burner, but I have been deprived of the sun for far to long not to take advantage of it now. 

This week over on the Core'dinations Blog we have had amazing examples of project Jenni Bowlin style. I love the rustic appeal of these papers and all the elements are so tactile.
This was my layout for this week, For the "wave" texture I cut the cherries off the top of the paper and it worked perfectly for this boyish layout!! 

Off to play some more in the sun, till tommorrow.....


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I love that layout and the way you used the Core'dinations cardstock, the wave look is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...