Thursday, May 26, 2011

Feeling Challenged

This month I decided to find some challenges to kick start my mojo so I hopped around to some of my favorite manufacturers blogs, the first one was October Afternoon, where they have a color challenge happening and it inspired me to scrap this photo and pull out all my blues.


My Whimsy bird, bug and buttons were a great match, I just went around pulling out everything out that was blue!! So much fun!!


I love the color combo of orange and blue,  so I used that as my accent color.


When it was all finished I had used OA's Schoolhouse, Seaside, 5 & Dime, Road Trip and Report Card Collections.

What Challenges are you working on??
TTFN :)

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. This i s really a great layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this!!! Fantastic layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the little touches on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how perfect are all your bits and pieces, the colours are just perfect, so love the core background I am itching to get into more of my stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Striking colors, amazing embellishing...love this! I'm linking this up on Practical Scrappers today!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...