Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Stamped Coloring book

My son loves to color and when ever I am stamping he always wants me to stamp him one to color, so I decided to create him his own mini coloring book, such a cute fast and easy way  to use the snag ems!!!  We were lucky enough to receive some amazing American craft inks to use, love love love how clear and crisp these inks came out with my acrylic stamps, just make sure to give your project a little extra time to dry!!!


Today on the Imaginisce blog there are lots of other great ways to use Imaginsce's snags ems and AC inks

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. that is a GREAT idea and may actually keep them out of my hair, er, I mean occupied while I am stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY soo cool!, I so gotta do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea!! Love love love those twistables too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...