Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Graphic 45 and Core-dinations

This week Core'dinations has teamed up once again with Graphic 45. I received an 8x8 paper pad of the Curtain Call collection along with a variety of marvelous stickers and embellishments. I really love the designs in the paper collection and did not want chop them up to much. I just love the images!! I created the book by sewing cardstock flaps directly into the cardstock binding and then covered the binding stitches with that incredible door knob.  Once that was done you just glue the pages between the flaps.  I also left a fair bit of negative space so that photos can be added, I plan on giving this away as a retirement gift and allowing the recipient to fill it with photos from the party.

I hope you will check out the blog, there is lots of inspiration and give away too!!

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. sigh....this is just sooo incredible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is so amazing...I love the binder looks like a door knob.. that is way cool...what a fun project...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful project! You really captured how neat Graphic 45 products are.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...