Monday, November 14, 2011

Great Weekend

This weekend was so much fun, late nights, lots of laughter, great girl time and a whole lot of creating. It really was wonderful, and we have already booked out trip for next year. I've got lots of stuff to share with you over the next week. To start the week off I took the November Sketch from Jillibean soup with me and put together this layout.


Here is the sketch if you want to participate too!


I used a wide variety of products, the JB Core'impressions, Hearty Barley and chicken noodle, but my favorite part is this adorable little gnome from the apple cheddar soup collection. I love him!!


I've got lots more to share, just need a little daylight to take pictures.
TTFN :)


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that is just totally WAYYYYYYYYY cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...