Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bunny Lunch

Easter approaches rapidly, looking at the calender is a little frightening. I am soooo not ready, heck I still have Christmas stuff up!!! However I got into the mood by scrapping last years Easter photos. LOL!! This was my table setting!!


Check out this little close up of the My little bit of Whimsy bunny pin, ridiculously cute!! To give the title a home of its own, I used Core'dinations and one of my spellbinders shapes and embossed the whole shape instead of  cutting it out, I love how that turned out!!


This chipboard is by one of my favorite Aussie companies 3 Tails and I used a little Smootch spritz on it!!

Looks like this might be the week to put away the other Holidays and get into spring cleaning. Oh Yipppeeee {yeah right}
TTFN:{

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. wowowowowowow what a cool techniques with the embossing so going to try that, sooo wish I was there in person to see your Easter table this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Always love how you work the techniques with Core!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...