Monday, March 26, 2012

I scored

I finally got inspired to do my sons birthday, eek....this is from 2 years ago.... I used my favorite red of all time, this is from the kraft Core collection, it is super rich. I paired it with some Jillibean Soup and OA gingerbread men. I used my trimmer to score the random grid pattern, really easy way to add a little umph......


In other crafty bits, I am continuing with my creations for the nursery, I just finished cutting up all this flannel for a rag quilt.


I will share it when it is all done, I just love the little mouse!!
TTFN:)


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. awesome layout as always Lydia, I so need help in the cake making department, It seems you are the queen in that area...and WAY WAY WAY cool layout below, I have a few super heroes at my place too !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...