Friday, May 11, 2012

Getting out of the ground

So friends I have been a little busy this week  and here is what I have been up too, we the start of good weather we are finally building our house. This is where I find out if my hard work planning and design all come together. I know it does not look like much now, but it is in this moment that this becomes permanent. Today I pour the first bit of concrete and after that there will be no more moving the location or turning it or size changes. I want this to be my family home for years to come, so here is hoping I've done it right.


Naturally I want my kids to be a part of the process, it is important to me that they see the value of hard work. So this is my 4 year old wet dowelling the footing under his room


Here is my 6 year old screeting the concrete under his room, they are each so proud of the space that will be theirs to grow up in.


Lastly this week we have had a Canadian air force salute flying over our house, these guys have been practising formations right over our house and  it is like our own air show everyday.
I love it.


Lots to come next week and I will keep you updated on the progress.
TTFN :)



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cant wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...