Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My greatest Journey

 For the next little while you are gonna be seeing 8x8's on my blog. Yesterday my son wanted to see baby pictures of himself, so I pulled out his first year album. Naturally my youngest wanted to see his and I realized that I have not finished it and I have not done some of the journalling in it. So before this new baby arrives I think that I will try and get a bit more into Levi's first year album, starting with this layout.


I used October Afternoon's Rocket age collection, some beautiful Core'dinations Colors and Queen n Co Gems. Lastly I created this little pin set to match, I will admit to being inspired by the My little bit of whimsy set.


TTFN :)




Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...