Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A date with Bella Blvd

So today is my feature day with Bella Blvd and I took full advantage of the new baby boy collection. With a new baby on the way I really needed to finish up my youngest's first year album. So I created these 8x8's 


So many of Core'dinations collections and colors went PERFECTLY with these papers. It made it EASY.
 and I love that little giraffe, don't you??


Also one of my friends just had a very healthy 9lb 8 ounce boy so I put together a quick card for her!!


I love this collection and have plans to do a few more layouts with the scraps :) till then!!
TTFN :)



Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I'm loving the colors and textures in your projects! Absolutely perfect for babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THESE PROJECTS my friend.....and loving this team-up....so happy we could 'work' together :)) Hope you're well.....j.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...