Monday, June 18, 2012

Raise the roof


Another incredible week ahead, today is the start of our week long team up with Bella Blvd. I think this is the best trade yet!!! Our DT had so much fun and was so inspired by these collections that we have lots of projects to share both on Core'dinations facebook page and the Core' Blog


and as promised last week.............check it out, I have roof trusses


I could not be more excited about this vault


It has been a sight to behold watching something that was only a vision in my head come to life. 
I am sure that my building team would have laughed at this crazy pregnant lady running the show, if they had seen the tears that welled up when the vault in my great room finally arrived.


My Bella Creations will be up tommorrow so be sure to check back
TTFN:)

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...