Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Almost there

There is nothing quite like a new photo and a color challenge to inspire me to sit down and scrap. The last couple of days I have been having the feeling like this pregnancy is not going to last much longer and I am feeling the need to capture it, document it..........like all amazing moments, when the time is gone, there is no getting it back and no faking it. So with this layout I am baring the bump and showing that I am proud to be round {for the moment}


I printed my journalling over 2 Core' Tags and used elements and papers from October Afternoon's new cake walk collection. The Chevron button is from Greatest View


and had some fun making my own Chevron with Core'Essentials
I guess I am just on the band wagon with this trend.....but really how can I resist, they look so cool!!


I will keep you all posted.......
TTFN :)



Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet layout. I really like the layering and the soft colours with the pops of red.
    Your baby bump is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!
    I love the fresh colours and the layering is awesome!!
    Such a precious photo too.
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lydia this is wonderful! I love the handmade chevron and the overall design and colours. So appropriate to the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHHHHHHH I am in love with the chevron you made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you look so stunning too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet page. Lovely colors and wonderful layering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loe the chevrons you made with the layering and dimension. Very cool. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I love the mega chevron strips.

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment! So love this layout ♥♥
    I will be back here :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...