Friday, July 27, 2012

Winners

So for all my wonderful friends and all the people who participated in the first ever hard Core Crop, I want to send out a great big THANK YOU!!! You all made the crop so much fun with your comments projects and presence. But now for the hard part.........I had to pick winners for my challenge.

So for my first Challenge, the ad. challenge I chose Amy Prior, I love how she used a ton of different techniques on her hexagons and all used a multitude of collections......but seriously who could resist this face.


and for my second challenge, the color challenge I chose Courtney Lee, Not only did I adore the whimsical snow men, but the little details on this card are just stunning. She used both the front and back for texture, applied glitter, the tree branch has what looks like glossy accents, not to mentions the embossed back ground.


So congrats to both of you and thanks again for playing along in our Hard Core Crop!!

Winners email ellen_sosnoski@coredinations.com with the subject line reading the challenge  you won, For Example: Hard Core Crop Winner Ad Challenge. Also include in the body of the email your name, address, and phone number (if  international this is necessary). Due to the amount of winners this time we will not  be sending out confirmation emails.

TTFN :)



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...