Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Do you like it?

Oh do you like it? The fresh new look of my blog, it was a wonderful spring surprise from my incredibly talented friend and designer, Day. She has custom designed almost all of my blog headers. She knows me so well, she did them to totally suit my style. I requested that they remain some what similar and just change a little for the seasons.

This was the first

This one was for fall 


This one was for Christmas

This one was for Spring

and yesterday she surprised me with the stunning new one you see now. I love it!
I am so lucky to have such a wonderful friend, she totally made my day.
If you want to see more of what she does you can visit her at cubyday.blogspot.com

TTFN ;)

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...